We found that your app includes URLs which do not properly navigate to the intended destination, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.
It would be appropriate to ensure all URLs properly resolve to the appropriate destinations before resubmitting your binary.
If your iTunes Connect Application State is Rejected, a new binary will be required. Make the desired metadata changes when you upload the new binary.
- Click Edit in the Metadata section
- Revise the desired metadata values
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the screen
- Once you click Save, you will see the "Submit New Metadata" button in the top right. Click "Submit New Metadata"
NOTE: Please be sure to make any metadata changes to all App Localizations by clicking the Edit button next to each localization.
- iTunes Connect 内の、 Support URL などのURLが間違っていないか
- Review Notes 内に書いたURLが間違っていないか